GamCare Customer Interaction eLearning
Access: Self enrol
Cost per licence: £35 per licence for BGC members (more than 50% off the standard price of £79)*
Time: 1 hour
GamCare, operators of the National Gambling Helpline, are offering BGC members access to GamCare’s Customer Interaction eLearning course at a discounted rate of £35 per learner – more than 50% off the standard price of £79.
Given GamCare’s experience in working with those harmed by gambling, the course is heavily informed by lived experience, and the skills of our helpline staff. All income generated from the sale of the products goes towards GamCare’s activities.
In this 1-hour course, learners will consider gambling behaviour, their role in identifying gambling related harm in customers and how to implement social responsibility actions in their business. With a thought-provoking mix of video, case study and scenario materials to test knowledge and challenge existing practise, the course will help learners to recognise the signs of gambling related harm and better support and engage with vulnerable customers as a result. Participants will learn to:
- Understand the impacts of gambling related harm and the industry’s social responsibility
- Recognise signs of gambling related harm, including vulnerabilities that make people more at risk of experiencing harm
- Understand effective ways to approach and record a safer gambling interaction as well as what types of intervention may be appropriate to different customers
- Recognise what gambling support services are available and how to signpost to safer gambling tools and support
The course is aimed at customer-facing staff working in entry level or middle management roles in land-based and online gambling environments.
Why choose GamCare eLearning?
- Draws on GamCare’s clinical expertise and designed with lived experience and industry input
- Builds on GamCare’s popular face-to-face Safer Gambling Training
- Discounted rate for BGC members and bulk purchases
- Quick and easy to set up
- Certificate issued to learners upon completion
Get in touch
To get the course at the discounted rate, please contact GamCare through their online form: www.safergamblingstandard.org.uk/customer-interaction-for-the-gambling-industry-elearning/.
*price excludes VAT