GamCare Customer Interaction eLearning
Operators of the National Gambling Helpline, GamCare, are offering BGC members access to GamCare’s Customer Interaction eLearning course at a discounted rate of £90 per learner +VAT for a limited time only*.
Given GamCare’s experience in working with those harmed by gambling, the course is heavily informed by lived experience, and the skills of our helpline staff. All income generated from the sale of the products goes towards GamCare’s activities.
In this 1-hour course, learners will consider gambling behaviour, their role in identifying gambling related harm in customers and how to implement social responsibility actions in their business. With a thought-provoking mix of video, case study and scenario materials to test knowledge and challenge existing practise, the course will help learners to recognise the signs of gambling related harm and better support and engage with vulnerable customers as a result. Participants will learn to:
- Understand the impacts of gambling related harm and the industry’s social responsibility
- Recognise signs of gambling related harm, including vulnerabilities that make people more at risk of experiencing harm
- Understand effective ways to approach and record a safer gambling interaction as well as what types of intervention may be appropriate to different customers
- Recognise what gambling support services are available and how to signpost to safer gambling tools and support
The course is aimed at customer-facing staff working in entry level or middle management roles in land-based and online gambling environments.
Why choose GamCare eLearning?
- Draws on GamCare’s clinical expertise and designed with lived experience and industry input
- Builds on GamCare’s popular face-to-face Social Responsibility and Interaction Training
- Discounted rate for BGC members and bulk purchases
- Quick and easy to set up
- Certificate issued to learners upon completion
Accessing the course
Please visit https://customer-interaction-elearning.eventbrite.co.uk to purchase a course enrolment. To get the discount for BGC members, use the promo code BGCFEB2022 at checkout.
We also offer discounts for Employer Multi Pass bulk purchases of the course - submit an enquiry to our team to find out more.
*Standard rate is £100 +VAT per learner. The £90 discounted rate has been subsidised by the BGC.